Product Type : Yu-Gi-Oh Sealed
Early Release Date 3/30/2023
Shadows loom large over Duel Academy in the new 2023 Speed Duel GX Box! The Shadow Riders have descended upon Speed Duel and joined forces with other villainous characters from the Yu-Gi-Oh! GX anime series to cause mayhem and unleash the mighty Sacred Beasts. This box set is designed to allow up to 8 players to jump into their own dynamic gameplay experience with 8 pre-constructed Decks along with a selection of other cards that can be used to customize them. Here are just a few of the things you can look forward to in the new box:
• 8 Pre-Constructed Decks with new Skill Cards that introduce villainous characters from the Yu-Gi-Oh! GX animated series to Speed Duel! Torment your opponent with Titan’s Chess Archfiends, solve the mysteries of alchemy with Amnael, or even reign supreme with the Supreme King’s Evil HEROes!
• New Skills that let you look at older Speed Duel cards in a new light! Try your hand at assembling Detective Zaloog’s Dark Scorpion Deck!
• Duel in style with Secret Rare versions of popular cards including the 3 Sacred Beasts!
• And more!
Each 2023 Speed Duel GX Box contains 228 total cards, all compatible with the Speed Duel format:
• 200 Commons
• 20 Skill Cards
• 8 (of 24) Secret Rare Cards
• 1 Two-Player Jaden Yuki & Syrus Truesdale Deluxe Game Mat
Near Mint condition cards show minimal or no wear from play or handling and will have an unmarked surface, crisp corners, and otherwise pristine edges outside of minimal handling. Near Mint condition cards appear 'fresh out of the pack,' with edges and surfaces virtually free from all flaws. ''
Lightly Played condition cards can have slight border or corner wear, or possibly minor scratches. No major defects are present, and there are less than 4 total flaws on the card. Lightly Played condition foils may have slight fading or indications of wear on the card face. ''
Moderately Played condition cards have moderate wear, or flaws apparent to the naked eye. Moderately Played condition cards can show moderate border wear, mild corner wear, water damage, scratches , creases or fading, light dirt buildup, or any combination of these defects. ''
Heavily Played condition cards exhibit signs of heavy wear. Heavily Played condition cards may include cards that have significant creasing, folding, severe water damage, heavy whitening, heavy border wear, and /or tearing. ''
Damaged condition cards show obvious tears, bends, or creases that could make the card illegal for tournament play, even when sleeved. Damaged condition cards have massive border wear, possible writing or major inking (ex. white-bordered cards with black-markered front borders), massive corner wear, prevalent scratching, folds, creases or tears. ''