Vendor: Wizards of the Coast
Product Type : MTG Sealed
Release Date 6/16/2023
Universes Beyond Lord of the Rings Tales of Middle Earth
Display of 30 Boosters.
• Magic Meets The Lord of the Rings—Experience the beloved story of The Lord of the Rings with the strategic gameplay of Magic: The Gathering, facing off against opponents in thrilling magical battles
• Join the Fellowship—Immerse yourself in Middle-earth with unique game mechanics and stunning art that draw you into this epic tale
• Explore with a Set Booster—Designed for a fun pack-opening experience, if you want to explore the set by opening packs just to see what you get, Set Boosters are for you
• Art Card and Foil in Every Pack—Every Set Booster includes at least 1 shining Traditional Foil card and 1 Art Card showcasing a piece of art from the set, sometimes featuring a foil signature from the artist
• May Include Multiple Rare Cards—Every Set Booster contains a total of 12 MTG cards, including 1–4 cards of rarity Rare or higher
• Contents—30 The Lord of the Rings: Tales of Middle-earth Set Boosters + 1 Traditional Foil Box Topper card
Near Mint condition cards show minimal or no wear from play or handling and will have an unmarked surface, crisp corners, and otherwise pristine edges outside of minimal handling. Near Mint condition cards appear 'fresh out of the pack,' with edges and surfaces virtually free from all flaws. ''
Lightly Played condition cards can have slight border or corner wear, or possibly minor scratches. No major defects are present, and there are less than 4 total flaws on the card. Lightly Played condition foils may have slight fading or indications of wear on the card face. ''
Moderately Played condition cards have moderate wear, or flaws apparent to the naked eye. Moderately Played condition cards can show moderate border wear, mild corner wear, water damage, scratches , creases or fading, light dirt buildup, or any combination of these defects. ''
Heavily Played condition cards exhibit signs of heavy wear. Heavily Played condition cards may include cards that have significant creasing, folding, severe water damage, heavy whitening, heavy border wear, and /or tearing. ''
Damaged condition cards show obvious tears, bends, or creases that could make the card illegal for tournament play, even when sleeved. Damaged condition cards have massive border wear, possible writing or major inking (ex. white-bordered cards with black-markered front borders), massive corner wear, prevalent scratching, folds, creases or tears. ''